Monday, December 8, 2014

This Week's Goals! (December 8-14)

For the last couple of years, I have sorted my goals as they relate to "who I am". This holds me accountable to all my roles and responsibilities.


Weekly Goals

1. Get a shopping trip on the calender with my Mom (Daughter)
2. Throw the best birthday party a 2-year-old could ask for! (Mother)
3. Movie night with the hubby (Wife)
4. Memorize Matthew 6:33 with the kiddos (Christian)
5. Send out information to my Aunt Lois that she requested about her great great grandparents (Family Historian)
6.  Finish Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis (Reader)

Other

I'm going to my very first kiddo concert - the 4-year old preschool class will be singing Christmas Carols this week at a special evening concert.

Grocery shopping

It's Monday so laundry and personal finances are done for the week!

December's Goals
(I'll make SMART goals related to these as the month goes on)

Buy thoughtful gifts for all my loved ones and wrap them beautifully with love!
Spend more time at home
Play with my new genealogy software (Roots Magic 7)
Have a clean office by Christmas or bust!
Learn the Gummy Bear dance with my 4-year old (Kid Dance Party 2 - The Gummy Bear Song)
Family photo shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment